Pune: World Cup on Wednesday afternoon (ICC World Cup 2023) New Zealand and South Africa face each other in Pune (New Zealand vs South Africa). Despite losing a couple of matches, the Kiwis are currently third in the points table. And the Proteas in two. Bavuma’s team scored a hat-trick of wins. Kiwis standing in front of Harer’s hat-trick. That’s why Conway wants to beat D’Kocks in Pune and advance to the semi-finals by picking up 2 points. Which trap will the strong South Africa last-time runners? It will be known after a few hours. before that TV9Bangla Sports In this report of
New Zealand and South Africa have faced each other in 8 matches in ODI World Cup. The Kiwis won in six matches. And the Proteas won in 2 matches. De Kock-Markbaum can defeat the Kiwis in the fast rhythm that South Africa has in the World Cup. Before that, take a look at the milestones that the cricketers of the two teams are standing in front of in this match —
- Tom Latham – Tom Latham is on the verge of completing 4000 runs in ODI cricket. He has to make 56 more runs to make this record.
- Trent Boult – The senior Kiwi star needs 3 more wickets to reach the milestone of 600 wickets in international cricket.
- Will Young – Will Young needs 9 more runs to reach the record of 1000 runs in ODIs.
- Ish Sodhi – Kiwi star Ish Sodhi is going to play his 50th ODI match against the Proteas today. If he gets a chance in the eleventh.
- Mitchell Santner – New Zealand star cricketer Mitchell Santner is on his way to achieving the milestone of 250 wickets in international cricket. For him, he needs to take 4 more wickets.
- Aiden Markbaum – Protea star cricketer Aiden Markbaum is 3 sixes away from a half-century of sixes in ODIs.
- Quinton D’Kock – Quinton D’Kock can set the precedent of taking 500 catches in international cricket. D’Kock needs 3 more wickets for that.
- Lungi Ngidi – Star Proteas cricketer Lungi Ngidi needs 4 wickets to reach the milestone of 200 wickets in all three formats of international cricket.